Tuesday, 3 September 2013
I'm still here, and getting back to the creative stuff which I'll blog soon, but in the meantime here are some pretty pictures from the last week.
• Seedlings gifted from an old friend who's newish business brings gardens to underprivileged schools. Such a great thing.
• Lunch in Summer Hill with some lovely bloggy mates. So good to talk shop, craft, make, life and I'm looking forward to the ABCD winter meetup this week.
• Zone athletics carnival two days last week, so exciting, a third ribbon for D and J's relay team made it to the Regional level, which is tomorrow!
• More late winter spring surprises.
• Ms A won the lolly guessing competition at school! Now to 'borrow' that great big jar from her!
• A computer hiccup saw my printer sent me yardage of the Bricks print in this teeny tiny scale. Isn't it cute! I've put it in the shop at a discounted price, along with new stocks of the popular small scale print, and the large scale too. Now to think of a project that uses all three!
• ... speaking of which, a new baby arrived in the extended family over the weekend, a little boy! I just love how technology and social media saw us all able to share in the excitement from near and far. Welcome dear little Sid!!