Thursday 18 August 2011

my creative space - pack

packaging
packaging
packaging
packaging

I'm feeling really organised today (don't you love that!) as I've packed and wrapped about a hundred tea towels over the last couple of days. A lot of them have gone off to shops, in Sydney and a new one in Melbourne (more about that soon). But some of them are still here, giving me a lovely sense of organisation. In fact I'm always happiest when I have folded, labelled and packed tea towels in every colour sitting in the drawer like this. I'm almost sad to see them go! (They're in the shop though if you'd prefer to see them in your drawer ;-)

If I'm not back before then, don't forget that next Tuesday I'll post the August edition of Show & Tell. Another favourite blogger, this time north of here...

9 comments :

  1. Your packed tea towels look fab (Great design)... such great satisfaction having that all done! I love being organised too.. though at times I'm anything but :)

    Can't wait for show and tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea towels are beautiful especially when all packaged up. Off to have a look at your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same thing today - it is a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good at colour... they look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your designs!!! Nothing beats checking things off of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be feeling chuffed.......doesnt it feel great when your feeling organised! Wish i could be in that space more often. Love those designs, beautiful linen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great colours and patterns ...almost to good to wipe dishes with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your t-towels look fab all packaged up, there's a great sense of satisfaction when the finished products all packaged up and ready to go! well done you! 100! fantastic!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so pretty laying together! I love your mug, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)