Monday 12 May 2008

Paper Pops!


Woo Hoo!
When I read that poppytalk handmade were having a Paper Pops showcase dedicated to papergoods and affordable art I got really excited, I've been a big fan of their blog and this market since it started and this category just seemed to fit my work perfectly.
So I was really delighted when Jan and Earl gave me my own table. I love their amazing Poppytalk blog, which is full of wonderful finds and desirables and chock full of inspiration.
I've been setting up my table all week and now today is the opening day!!! I know I will be in fantastic company in this showcase, I've seen a few of my favourite bloggers talking about their involvement already but I can't wait to see all the contributors together.
Come and visit me there http://www.poppytalkhandmade.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)